Pretty in yellow
Elly at 12 weeks old
The happy family.
Daddy and kids
Aidan and Elly playing in the gym
Elly turns 3 months old tomorrow. I can hardly believe it. In some ways I don't remember life before her, but it seems impossible to me that 3 months have already gone by.
This past week was jam-packed with activities and adventures. This weekend we made the trek up to the Science Museum of Minnesota in St. Paul to visit the Star Wars Exhibit. I honestly don't know who was more excited, Aidan or Khari. :D We had a great time and learned a lot.
In the same day we also took a trip out to Mall of America to visit Legoland which is probably Aidan's favorite place in the world to be at this age. He could stay there all day and look at things and play with the Legos.
I have to say that Elly is the BEST baby in the world. She sat in her stroller the entire time and just looked at things and smiled at people and ate her fists. She didn't make a crabby peep at all and I was so proud of my little girl. I know I have to eat up moments like this because all too soon she isn't going to want to sit in her stroller and *watch*, she is going to want to get out and *do*.
Elly's latest acheivement is blowing raspberries with her lips. She is so proud of herself and thinks that she is hilarious for getting drool all over her shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment