Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She has teeth!!!

I was trying to get a picture of her teeth, but she wasn't having it!


Daddy+Daughter=Love


JUMPEROO!!


I'm busy here. Can't you see I have my people to attend to?





That's right! Elly 2 bottom teeth have broken through her gums! For right now they seem to be on the same growth track, so they are coming in together. I think what is the craziest about this is that the week before they came in, we were at her doctor's appointment and her doctor quick looked at her gums and said "no teeth yet" and seriously, a week later, they came through.


Also, Elly has not given any of the normal teething "symptoms". She has been drooling a lot, but that's pretty normal. She had no fever, she kept eating normally and she wasn't fussy. I couldn't have asked for a better teething experience. I'm quite certain that I am doomed when she becomes a "tween".


For now we are relishing in her adorableness. She truly is a wonderful baby and we feel very blessed. It's hilarious but when I go to pick up Aidan from school, she instantly cracks a HUGE smile as soon as she sees we are at school. This, of course, causes all the moms and teachers to fawn over her. Just today in fact, Aidan's teacher came out and talked to us for awhile so she could droll all over Elly and then she told one of the other teachers that she needed to come over and see how cute Elly is.

2 comments:

Meredith Hicks said...

YAY for teeth!!!

Katie said...

(((Elly)))

She is so adorable! I love the fact that she already loves school. :)


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?