Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Elly's 7 month pictures!

















I'm sorry I am so late in uploading these. Elly is already 8 months old and I'm just getting to this but better late than never! :)

Disclaimer: I wasn't that pleased with how these pictures came out. We went to Target like we did for her 3 month pictures, however it was 2 weeks before Christmas and they overbooked their appointments BIG TIME. Our appointment was an hour late. Plus, we did our Christmas pictures first, so by this time, Elly was just over having her picture taken.

There are a few good ones, so it's good enough but overall, I wasn't very happy with them.
This first set are my favorite ones.

No comments:


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?