Sleeping angel.
So first of all, let me explain the dishwasher picture since I'm sure this is one that I'd like to keep in my memory.
So, a week or so ago, I'm standing at the sink washing some dishes and loading up the dishwasher. Well, Elly has started to follow me wherever I go. I had forgotten how once they become mobile, your privacy has basically been eliminated. Need to go the bathroom? You now have a partner. Need to get dressed? Get used to having an audience.
So anyway, Elly ventures in to the kitchen on all fours. She loves being allowed into the kitchen, mind you, because she can crawl super fast on the slippery floor. Anyway, I hadn't noticed right away that she was in there. So, all of a sudden I hear this clanging and I look down and there is my little "helper" girl. She pulled herself up on the dishwasher door and proceeded to eliminate all the silverware from the washer.
Sidenote: I took this picture right away and immediately removed all the forks and knives. Do not worry Grandmothers, she did not impale herself, nor was she hurt in any way. :)
Now, in the other pictures you will see that we have moved on to standing. I fear that walking is coming quicker than I can stop it. She pulls herself up everywhere and where she used to grip on to whatever it was that she pulled up with, she now has discovered it is much more fun to let go and see how long she can stand.
I fear the gig is up around here.

No comments:
Post a Comment