Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday photos part 2

Our family

Elly's first birthday cake.

"But I really just want this candle!"


"Yum! I love watermelon and cantalope."



"I don't wanna keep my hood up!"


Birthday post is below.

However, I also want to give a huge thank you to Patrick, my best friend, Michelle's husband. He is a fabulous photographer and he took all the pictures I am posting here. These are just 10 of my favorites of the many, many pictures he took.

It was awesome to have him there and to help us capture the memories, because I was so busy doing things for the party that I had very little time to take my own photos.

Thank you again, Pat.

No comments:


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?