Tuesday, June 10, 2008

C'mon and ride the rollercoaster







I love my brother











I'm kicking my feet!





Whaddya looking at?

















I'd like to give a shout out to my Grandmas.


















Ahh, this is the life.








I save all my smiles for my brother.


















This week has been the week of ups and downs as I get to know this thing called life.

The highs of week 4 included my first smile. I gave my mom a real smile on my one month birthday--June 6th. I guess that is a momentus occasion as my mom ran to grab the camera and proceed to make all kinds of silly phases and talk like a crazy person to me to make me do it again. I decided I didn't feel like it anymore. I think I like torturing her. :)

The other thing I am really doing this week is kicking my legs. I think I've discovered how wiggly I can really be and I like getting all my muscles moving.

The lows came most recently when my mom had to take me into the doctor to determine why I was always spitting up all the time. My mom was really wishing I could talk and tell her what was wrong with me when I decided to scream for over an hour one night but the doctor decided that I have reflux, so we are trying out some medicine to see if that helps me out.

The update from the doctor is that I now weigh 11 pounds and 8 oz. and I am 21 3/4 inches long! I've already gained almost 3 pounds and grew 2 inches in just 5 weeks!

This life really is a rollercoaster ride!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe she's a month old already! Sweet little girl!!

Katie said...

Love the pictures of the kids together. She is way too precious. And like Mandy, I can't believe it's already been a month!


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?