Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!








So sweet.














Pulling up my dress :)







Father's Day 2008











Daddy, Aidan and Ellyse





Our Family












Can you believe that I am 6 weeks old today?! How is it possible that 6 weeks have gone by already?

We celebrated Father's Day this week. It was my daddy's first Father's Day and we tried to make him feel very special all day. The morning started with gifts. Aidan made him some coasters out of ceramic with his handprint painted on them. I gave my daddy a frame that says "Daddy and Me" with my daddy's favorite picture of us together in it. We have one more surprise for him but it didn't make it in the mail in time.

Then we headed over to Grandma Jan's house. She made us all lunch and we also had cake to celebrate my daddy's birthday which is this next Sunday. It was such a beautiful day that we spent a lot of time sitting out on the deck, talking. A lot of the pictures you see this time are taken there.


The most notable thing I am doing this week that is catching lots of attention is that I am rolling over from my tummy to my back. We mentioned that I had done this in the doctor's office at my one week checkup. Well, Mommy decided to show Grandma what I do when I lay on my tummy, so I decided to show off for her as well and I did it again. I guess it causes lots of excitement. I don't know what everyone is so excited for, I just don't like laying on my tummy!


I am also doing a lot more smiling this week. Mommy keeps trying to catch pictures of me doing it but I like to pretend I don't know what I'm doing by the time she snaps the pictures. :)

No comments:


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?