Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Introducing Miss Personality!








I'm sticking my tongue out at you






















Oh wait! You caught me!











Chillin' outside with Daddy













How long you gonna make me sit here?

























Cheezing up the camera with Mommy









So by now, most or all of you have received a photo announcement of my arrival. I'd like to tell you a little bit about why this photo of me was chosen since my mom has gotten the full spectrum of comments about it. Such as "she has a pained look on her face" or "she looks like she is about to cry" or the nice "oh, what a cute face!".

This picture was chosen because it contains exactly what my mom was hoping to capture in a picture of me. I refer to it as my "signature look", my mom refers to it as my "Scooby Doo look" and my dad refers to it as my "Whatchu talkin' about Willis" face.

The reason my mom calls it my Scooby Doo look is because she says when she sees me making it, she's reminded of Scooby Doo and his "Ruh?" look. I call it my signature look because I like to make it a lot. It basically means that I am pondering the meaning of life as a gaze into faces of my parents and other people making all kinds of crazy faces in hopes of cracking some kind of face from *me*. Well, this is my look. That's all you are getting right now people!

So in close, *this* is why that picture of me of was chosen. I hope you enjoy it! Now here are some more pictures of me as I enter Week 4.





































1 comment:

Katie said...

Scooby Doo look. That's classic! You definitely have a cute little Cyclone there Jade. By the way, where are the pics in the ISU gear? :)


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?