Tuesday, May 27, 2008






My first *real* bath


















Baby Love!
















Me and Great Grandma Matzke






4 Generations

(Please note that we could NOT get a picture with everyone looking, so please ignore my mom! We'll try again another time.)








Ahhh, finally a REAL bath. I got my first tub bath this week. I have to say that I throughly enjoyed it. It was a welcome relief instead of the dog and pony show that was my mom trying to give me a bath on the counter while juggling a washcloth, a bottle of baby soap and trying to adjust the towel to keep me from shivering.

My Great Grandma Matzke is home from Nevada and I got to meet her this weekend. She thinks I'm pretty special. I even stayed awake for the whole visit! I also got to meet my Great Aunt Linda and my Great Aunt Judy sent me a special present all the way from Nevada. It feels so great to be so loved.

Memorial Day was spent going over to Grandma Jan's house. I decided that I had enough partying for one weekend and I slept through most of it but rumor has it that they grilled hamburgers and Aidan played outside with sidewalk chalk. I can't WAIT until I'm big enough to join him!

3 comments:

Meredith Hicks said...

OMG, she's just getting more beautiful each week!

webbith said...

She is GORGEOUS! What a sweet face!

Katie said...

She's so freaking cute! I love the 4 generation picture.


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?