Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is the life!

Well, 2 weeks have gone by since I made my entrance into the world and I have to say that I'm liking this life. I seem to have everyone wrapped around my little finger and they have become pretty good at figuring out what I am crying about.

I like to give my mom some rest now and then, so I'm still a pretty good sleeper, but I've also discovered that the world doesn't stop turning while I'm asleep, so sometimes I like to stay up for long periods of time to see what goes on around here. I heard my mom tell my dad that I'm being a pain because the time I like to pick to stay awake is from 5pm-11pm and I guess my mom has a lot to do at that time. Oh, well!

My big brother Aidan sure does love me. He is always kissing me and he likes to hold me a lot. I hope he still thinks I'm this cute when I'm getting into all his stuff. :)

My daddy finally changed my diaper for the first time the other day. I made it nice and full for him. It went pretty good since Mommy stood by and supervised.

I can't complain about the life I have here. I eat, sleep, and poop whenever I want and people rush to take care of it all. This is the life!

No comments:


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?