Friday, May 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Mommy and Daddy got to bring me home on Thursday morning. I really like being home and not being poked and prodded by those nurses anymore.

My first day home was great. Mommy and Daddy showed me my crib and I liked it so much I decided to take a nice long nap in it. I've decided my favorite things are my crib, my Mommy bear that makes sounds like when I was in the womb and my swing.

My big brother Aidan came home while I was sleeping. He gave me lots of hugs and kisses and asked for me to watch him play his Star Wars Legos game. I was still pretty sleepy, but I pretended to watch.

I think I'm going to like it here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aidan asking for Ellyse to watch him play Legos made my day! You have such a cute little family. :)


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?