Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday America!










Elly at 9 weeks old



















There's a smile for you!


















So happy



















The little firecracker laughing!
















Happy Birthday America!









Well, 4th of July has past and I am now officially 2 months old!

The 4th of July was spent at my Grandma Jan's house. We just grilled some brats and hot dogs and enjoyed spending some time together. I was asleep before the fireworks even began, so maybe next year.

I had my 2 month check-up with the doctor today and I tell you that I don't like that place ONE bit anymore. Those shots really hurt! But the doctor had only good things to say about my growth and development. I am now 12 pounds and 4 ounces and I'm 23 1/4 inches long.

The doctor told my mommy that I'm showing all signs of being developmentally *early*. I showed her how I can bear weight on my legs and I even make stepping motions. This is also a newborn reflex, but the doctor says it usually goes away very quickly, so she thinks this is actually signs of being an early walker. Then I showed her how I get my legs moving when I'm laid down on my tummy. She basically told my mommy to get everything she needs or wants to get done now because soon I'll be all over the place!

I could have told her that! :)

No comments:


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?