Elly's ready for the runway!
Little Miss Polka Dot
Aidan giving the deer some clover
Everyone wanted to feed the deer
Aidan the Climber
Not much new in the land of Elly-dom.
We are currently trying to beat the heat that has decided to sweep over Minnesota this week. Much of our time is spent lying around in the air conditioning. We do quite a bit of running around though because Aidan is back in the swing of swimming lessons. I like to go along and watch him. I can't wait until I'm able to splash along with him.
My main obsession right now is getting anything I can into my mouth. It's very tricky figuring out to actual move anything actual *to* my mouth though. I'm getting very good at getting my fingers in there and my new fixation is the clip on my car seat, or just the straps themselves.
I've decided to bunk any kind of schedule and just continue keeping my mom on her toes. Some days I hardly nap at all, other days I take a really long nap just one time during the day, and other days I take little cat naps all day long. I'm pretty consistent at night with sleeping at least 5 to 6 hours at a stretch, then eating and going down for another 3 hour stretch or so.
Attached are some pictures of my brother Aidan at Oxbow Park. This doe let us feed her clover right from our hands. It was surprising to us, because she is a new mother but we were thrilled to feed her and see how delicate she is up close. We had a lot of fun looking at all the different animals.

No comments:
Post a Comment