Thursday, July 3, 2008

Party Like a Rockstar!





The family
Grandma, Auntie, Daddy and Elly














The girls.















My beautiful Grandma Gwen
















Auntie Ekua. Isn't she pretty?!















My new sunhat!







This past week was filled with a lot of visiting and partying until all hours.

First of all, on Friday we went to visit my mom's cousin, Heather, her mom, Judy and Heather's 4 month old baby Clara. We had a great time and I just slept the whole 1.5 hour drive both on the way up and the way back. I was well behaved and Clara and I had a great time staring at each other.

Then Saturday afternoon brought the arrival of Grandma Gwen and Auntie Ekua. My grandma and auntie sure do love me. I thought they were so beautiful and everyone seemed to have such a great time, that I decided I didn't really want to sleep the whole weekend! Sunday I was finally so tired that at night I slept for my first 8 hour stretch ever! My mom was SO happy. I slept for 8 hours, woke up for a little snack and then went back to bed for another 3 hours. I liked staying up and partying with the whole family. I think I may be turning over a new leaf!

No comments:


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?