Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Twelve weeks!









I'm just about to eat my shirt!


















Another obession-sucking in her lips and trying to "chew" them.



















Hey you! I'm talking to you!




















I spy, with my little eye....




















Just hanging out.












It is so hard to believe that Elly has been on this Earth for TWELVE weeks already. Having kids really makes time fly.

Elly's obession with her hands continues. It's become nearly impossible to take a decent picture of her (hence the lack of pictures lately) because she constantly has her fists up to her face. She still hasn't figured out how to actually get her fingers IN her mouth, but she is adamant about continuing the quest.

She is full of smiles and she actually started to "giggle" this week. It brings a mother pure delight to be the recipient of a big, toothless grin. She is so happy in the morning that it almost makes me feel bad to feel a slight grudge at having to rise at 6am, bleary-eyed.



We still haven't made it to sleeping through the night yet, but we really can't complain as Elly is pretty much like clockwork with her nighttime sleeping habits, so at least it makes it easy to have things fall into place with our own sleeping patterns.



Here are the latest pictures of Elly just taken today. Please note that I had to take approximately eleven billion pictures of Elly just to get these few shots where she didn't have her hands in her face. :)

2 comments:

Meredith Hicks said...

OMG she's just scrumptious! Just want to eat her up.

Katie said...

She gets cuter and cuter every time you post pics Jade. I hope I actually get to meet her sometime. :)


So thoughtful

Look at my big hands :)

How cute are we??

Showing the love on Mother's Day

There's that camera again...

Just chillin'

Me and Mommy on Mother's Day

Mommy and me

Michelle visiting me

Big brother Aidan sure loves me

Why do you always have that camera in my face?